5 Days Tour Package in Ujung Kulon offer you even more interesting attraction and the real adventure experiences in most beautiful places at Ujung Kulon National Park.
|Tour Duration :||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Boat Facility :||Wooden Boat|
|Accommodation :||Homestay, Fauna Lodge, Guest House|
|Start / Finish||Jakarta|
|Trip Grade :||Easy to Moderate|
|Tour Organizer:||Local Tour Operator|
|Price / Person||Contact Us|
5 Days Tour Package Itinerary
DAY 01 : JAKARTA – TAMANJAYA
We picked you up at Jakarta at 8 am directly to Taman Jaya, a border village near Ujung Kulon National Park, approx. 7 hours. This village is located close to the shore line with beautiful landscape right in front of the Welcome Bay. The village features refreshing atmosphere and calming nature. Rest of the day is free program. Overnight at the homestay at Tamanjaya. (L/D)
DAY 02. TAMANJAYA – PEUCANG ISLAND – CIDAON – PEUCANG ISLAND
After breakfast at 8am you’ve had breakfast than continue go by cruise to Peucang Island is truly a secluded paradise located at the most western edge of Java Island. Surrounded by a soft white sandy beach, clear blue waters, and enchanting coral reefs.
Peucang Island promises serenity for whoever steps on its sands. and is home to a variety of species of wild animals such as monkeys, hornbills, monitor lizards, wild boars, toucans, sea hawks, and more. The most notable of these is the barking deer that are found abundantly around the island. Arrive than check in at Peucang island lodge, than w are are ready to explore Peucang Island trekking to the dense primary forest behind the lodge.
You can also see kind of huge trees like Ficus or Liana. sometimes we could see common wildlife animals such as; wild pig peacock, hornbill and others.
After an hour trekking, we’ll back to the lodge. It is time to have lunch, continue to Citerjun coral reef for snorkeling to see variety of tropical colurfull fish (Among some of the dwellers of Peucang Island underwater realm are butterfly fish, angel fish, clown fish, cockatoo fish, and a whole lot more)
Late afternnon continue to Cidaon grassing ground situated on the peninsula opposite island, this large grassland is grassing ground for wild bull, wild pig, peafowl, leopard, back on sunset time overnight at Fauna Eco lodge, dinner and (free program). B/L/D
DAY 03. PEUCANG ISLAND – CIRAMEA – TANJUNG LAYAR
After breakfast at 8 am taking the boat to Cibom (15 minute) than (trekking) the direct route to Ciramea travel through to the deep of magnificence rain forest to shelter at the southern end of Ciramea virgin beach (4 hours jungle trek).
It is one of the most nice beaches at the park by jungle and Indian ocean us background, beautiful sandstone naturally formed like a hillside one of the interesting tourist attractions in this area, every year many the green turtles land on this beach to laying egg and particularly between in summer time, some wild animals can be seen in this area from the Javan Rhino, Black monkey, hornbill, javan civet, giant squirrel.
Back to Cibom via Tanjung Layar a historical site where two previous lighthouses and staff quarters were constructed in the 1800’s. Rest of the day is free program, overnight at Fauna eco lodge, dinner will be served at 7 pm (free program)
DAY 04 : PEUCANG ISLAND – HANDEULEUM – CIGENTER
From the morning till the mid day is free program. After lunch we leave Peucang Island to get to Handeuleum Island (2 hours). As arrive at Handeleum island than we go to the mouth of Cigenter River by rubber boat for canoeing trip. This river is the habitat of Python, hornbill, type of monkey where Crocodile and even Javan Rhino are occasionally sight in this area.
Back to Handeuleum Island before dark. If the weather is perfect we can enjoy the sunset view on the boat while going back to Handeuleum Island. Rest of the day is free program, overnight at Handeuleum guest house, dinner time will be served at 7pm (free program).
DAY 05 : UJUNG KULON – SUMUR – JAKARTA
After breakfast we board for return back to Sumur, as arrive at Sumur than transfer back to Jakarta. End the trip. (B/L)
The Package includes :
- Picked up/drop off from and to Jakarta
- 1 night at Tamanjaya (Homestay)
- 2 nights at Peucang Island (Fauna Lodge)
- 1 night Handeuleum Island (Guest House)
- Private chartered wooden boat
- Rubber boat (Cibom & Cigenter)
- Cidaon Tour
- Tanjung Layar Tour
- Ciramea Tour
- Canoeing Trip
- English speaking tour guide.
- National Park Entry permit
- Full board meal (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Mineral water, soft drink and snack.
- Snorkeling equipment.
The Package excludes :
- Conservation Fee of Video and Photo Camera
- Alcohol beverage
- Personal expenses (Laundry, phone call etc)
- Tips & gratuities
What to bring ?
- Light clothes like T-shirts
- Small backpack
- Comfortable boots for jungle treks
- Additional sandals for for explorer & observation treks
- Light and warm socks,
- Raincoat, plastic
- Waterproof bag for your personal belongings
- Hut, sunglasses, sun lotion, insect repellent, toilet paper,
- Camera, mobilphone and cards
- Swimming suit and towel
- Personal medical kit and recommended medicine like anti diarrhea medicine, dehydration salt, aspirin and antibiotic
Tips for Visitors
- To avoid the adverse effect of severe heat, smear uncovered skin with sunblock and to protect your health,
- use antimosquito cream while traversing the forest.
- Wear muted-color clothes while watching animals in their habitat or grazing locations.
For safety’s sake during a trip, every group of tourists is advised to use the services of a guide:
- Don’t disturb or feed wild animals in the national park, especially long-tailed macaques on Peucang island, which look so tame.
- Don’t throw rubbish in the park, but collect and take it back to the guest house or outside the park.
- Obey all regulations effective in the national park and also the local customs.
The itinerary of this 5 Days Tour Package is very much depend on the weather, and therefor it can be change accordingly. For further information about the 5 Days Tour Package, please do not hesitate to Contac Us by WhatsApp of by filling the contact form.