The services provided and the respective responsibilities and liabilities are outlined and governed by the following term and conditions:
TERM OF PAYMENT
1. Bank Transfer
Payment via bank-in/telegraphic transfer to our Indonesia bank account in Rupiah Indonesia (IDR), Euro or by USD (US$), all administrative bank charges to client.
|Bank Name :||Bank Central Asia / BCA|
|Acccount Number :||741 051 6769|
|Account Name :||A. Mirza Sharz|
If it’s not possible for you to do direct bank transfer, we recommend you to use Wise.com
- If you have Paypal account you could make the payment securely at paypal.me/MirzaSharz or click Here.
- For full payment we prefer to receive in IDR cash
RESERVATIONS DEPOSIT & PAYMENT TERMS
A 50% deposit is required for booking confirmation and the balance must be paid 1 (one) month prior to tour commencement. In case of a short-term reservation made within one month prior to tour commencement, the reservation is deemed to be a late booking.
The full payment is required for immediate confirmation of the booking and admission to the tour. Should the payment not be received by the due date, we reserve the right to cancel all reservations without prior notice. All bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Amendment to bookings after payment is made will be charged at a minimum of IDR 2.500.000 per service amendment in addition to any charges as levied by the airlines, hotels, climb operators or service providers concerned. A transfer to another package less than 30 days prior to departure does not constitute an amendment but entails the cancellation of the original booking and is subject to the appropriate cancellation fees stated in the clause of “Cancellation Policy”.
In the event of cancellation of booking by Client, a written notice must be provided. The following cancellation charges must be borne by the Client and the travellng companions as follows:
There would be no refunds for cancellation after the tour has commenced or for any unused tour services including but not limited to transfer, meals & accommodation, sightseeing or any other services not utilized.
Ujung Kulon EcoTour will endeavor to meet your special requests on meals, dietary requirements, private, heated or adjoining rooms, coach seating arrangements and so on, please inform the reservations department during booking. However, such requests are strictly subject to confirmation and availability.
On our adventure tours located at Ujung Kulon National Park, the location is in areas where it is less accessible and the events that may occur in such places are less predictable. There will be elements of uncertainty as we are visiting places where the political, cultural and geographical attributes present certain risks, dangers and physical challenges greater than those present in our daily lives.
Ujung Kulon Ecotour put every effort to ensure comfortable travelling of the Client, but the Company seeks mutual understanding that certain parts of the destinations will not have the same facilities, emergency, healthcare and safety services of the same quality level as what the Client may be accustomed to in their own country.
Road travel may be uncomfortable or even unreliable at times. Client may possibly encounter power failure, insufficient water and limited food selection in remote areas. It is a fundamental condition that the Client acknowledges that all adventure tours require some flexibility and the most meticulously planned arrangement can go wrong.
The day to day itinerary is an indication of what the group should accomplish, but not a contractual obligation. It is understood that the route, schedules, itineraries, amenities and mode of transport may be subject to alteration without prior notice due to local circumstances or events, which may include sickness or mechanical breakdown, flight or rail cancellations, strikes, events emanating from political disputes, entry or border difficulties, climate and other unpredictable or unforeseeable circumstances.
Therefore, we will make the necessary changes in view of the safety and best interest of the Client. These amendments may be made with or without the consultation of the Client. Nonetheless, we will do everything within our control to minimize the effects of the enforced changes. We, however, cannot be held responsible for the results of these changes, regardless of how they were caused.
LAND PRICE EXCLUDES
Items not included in the price are generally described in the itinerary and include without limitation:
- airfares and airport taxes of any nature, both domestic and international;
- excess baggage charges as imposed by airlines;
- forwarding of baggage and purchases;
- passport and visa cost;
- camera charges;
- emergency evacuation charges, medical charges for inoculations;
- room service;
- all items of personal nature such as medicine, laundry, postage, beverages, photography charges and other personal effects and belongings like clothing, camera;
- meals not included in itinerary;
- alcoholic drinks; and telephone/cable/fax/internet charges;
- baggage, trip cancellation and personal insurance;
- souvenirs and gratuities to or tips for tour guides, tour leaders, drivers, hotel porters, etc.
- For airport transfer, please provide the arrival/departure flight details at the time of reservation.
- Transfer arrangements will not be provided for bookings with missing or inaccurate arrival/departure information and there will be no refund for unused services.
- Our driver or representative will greet and meet you at the airport arrival hall (unless otherwise advised) with a placard bearing your good name.
- Should you be unable to locate our representative or the appointed meeting place, please call the relevant telephone number stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangement.
- For all land transfers, the ground operator will make the arrangement in advance.
- Should you need to change the pickup time, please ensure the ground operator is informed at least 24 hours prior to your departure. The change request is subject to seat availability.
- Unless otherwise specified, tours are conducted in English and provided in air-conditioned tourist coach, minibus or van depending on group size. Other foreign languages speaking guides are available on request.
- Ujung Kulon EcoTour shall not be responsible or liable for articles left behind or lost in the vehicles. Pickup times from hotels are approximate and may be subject to traffic conditions. Should the transport be delayed, please call the relevant telephone number as stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- We reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved at short or no notice should conditions beyond our control render it necessary. Should the customers decide not to accept the alternatives, full refund of the amount paid by the customer will be made without further obligation or liability.
TRAVEL DOCUMENTS & VISA
All passports and visas must be valid for at least six (6) months from the date of entry into the country destination. It is Client’s sole responsibility to ensure their proper travel documents. We will not be liable for any expenses, reimbursements or refund of any tour fare in the event that the Client is refused entry by immigration authorities into the country of destination for any reason whatsoever.
INSURANCE & HEALTH
All tour package offered by Ujung Kulon Eco Tour are excluded of Personal Accident insurance. However, Client is still strongly recommended to purchase a comprehensive personal travel insurance policy for the duration of the trip; to cover against Personal Accident, Loss of baggage, Delays, Unexpected alterations to travel arrangements, Cancellation, Act of God, Emergency Medical Evacuation, Infectious diseases, Epidemics, Terrorism etc.
Clients must generally be in good health in order to enjoy the tour. It is recommended that all climbers should have themselves medically checked before attempting any mountain climb. It is vital that climbers with pre-existing medical problems or conditions make these known to us. It is also important that climbers consult their doctors for vaccination and other medical requirements before the trip.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Ujung Kulon Ecotour shall be exempted from liability for loss, injury or damage to property or personal accidents, delays irregularities or the occurrence beyond our control. Every person participating in any tour organized by Ujung Kulon Eco Tour shall be regarded as carrying his own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property.
Ujung Kulon EcoTour shall not be liable where the contract is affected by ‘force majeure‘. In the context of these terms and conditions, ‘force majeure’ is any event that is beyond the reasonable control of the organization or which are unavoidable by the exercise of due diligence on the organization’s part including but not limited to war, threat of war, riot, civil commotion or strife, hostilities, industrial dispute, natural disaster, fire, acts of God, terrorist activity, nuclear disaster, adverse weather, government action or technical problems with transportation.
It is possible that due to inclement weather or any other unforeseen circumstances that itinerary or routing could be changed. Arrangements of the similar standard will be substituted, should it occur. However no refunds will be available.
Ujung Kulon Eco Tour reserves the right to make changes to travel arrangements at any time without compensation. All prices quoted in the website are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances such as currency fluctuations, increase in transport costs, hotel rates, government tax etc
Ujung Kulon EcoTour will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information on the Client. The organization will limit collection and use of the client’s personal particulars/information to the minimum and for the sole purpose of completing the transaction as well as facilitating the smooth delivery of services.
Every effort shall be made to ensure the integrity of the client’s personal particulars and confidential information entrusted to the organization are not compromised. We also undertakes not to divulge the client’s personal information to any unauthorized third party without prior written consent.